Geosism & Nature s.a.s. will ship the ordered products only after receiving the payment.
For all information relating to the payment methods, please refer to the PAYMENTS website page by clicking on this LINK.Briefly, please note that in the case of payment via paypal, the reporting is in real time and therefore the sending proceeds immediately according to the times indicated below;
in the case of bank transfer, the order will be processed upon receipt by e-mail of the accountant of the bank transfer / credit or acknowledgment by Geosism & Nature s.a.s. the collection of the amount in the event that the connectable is not sent.
Geosism & Nature s.a.s. performs three different types of shipments twice a week: with BRT, NEXIVE or SDA courier depending on the type of package and/or weight/volume (the days of the week chosen for the departure of the packages are Monday and/or Tuesday and on Thursdays and/or Fridays, with delivery in 24-48 hours depending on the location), with PALLEX service (with delivery in 72-96 hours depending on the location), with DPD GROUP BRT service (days of the week chosen for the departure of the packages are Monday and/or Tuesday and Thursday and/or Friday, with delivery in 4-6 days depending on the location). Shipments are not made outside the Community Territory (EU); are excluded from this service, and subject to customs duties: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, Azores, Andorra, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Channel Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla. All orders received and fully paid by 18.00 on the day before shipment will be processed.
CONDITIONS, METHODS AND DELIVERY TIMES:
- • each type of shipment within 31.5 kg of weight (excluding the registered letter) requires the use of a box with the consequent loss of 1 kg on the overall capacity of the package for the weight of the packaging; therefore, please take this into account when calculating the weight of the goods you intend to purchase;
- • each type of shipment over 31.5 kg in weight involves the use of a pallet with the consequent loss of 15-20 kg on the overall load capacity of the shipment due to the weight of the wooden pallet used as a support for the material, therefore please to take this into account when calculating the weight of the pallet;
- • we ship twice a week; the days selected for the departure of the packages are Monday and/or Tuesday and Thursday and/or Friday, this allows delivery throughout the Community within 3-6 working days. This type of shipment is valid for all states belonging to the European Union (there are no customs taxes);
- • orders received and paid by 18.00 on the day before shipment will be processed;
- • we do not accept "COD PAYMENT", this method entails unjustified increases in the cost of shipping;
- •"DELIVERY BY APPOINTMENT" is not available;
- • if it is available, we will indicate the recipient's phone number on the waybill affixed to the package, but we specify that the courier does not phone to agree on the delivery appointment, the phone number is only useful in cases where problems arise during the course of the transport of the goods such as: "wrong address", "house number not available", "recipient absent", etc ...
Download the table with the shipping costs of the PALLEX SERVICE in pdf.
Information on what to do if the package is damaged
Upon receipt of the package or pallet with the goods, we kindly ask our customers to scrupulously check the condition of the external packaging and possibly of the products (if visible). If there is evidence of damage, please sign the delivery note by writing ACCEPTANCE WITH RESERVE. If possible, we advise you to open the packaging in the presence of the courier photographing any damage together with the courier itself (irrefutable document that excludes any counterfeiting). Only in this way is it possible to request compensation for the damage received.
Information on the types of packaging used
Geosism & Nature s.a.s. pays great attention to the packaging of its goods, especially when the products sold are stoneware vases or plants.
For all information on packaging, see the ENVIRONMENT website page found under the GEOSISM & NATURE menu.